Our fully equipped laboratory is under the direction of David Lark, one of Australia’s leading Mycologists with over 40 years experience. Our trained staff operate within ISO 17025 and are EMPAT proficient (proficiency number 208121).
Our laboratory can provide you with reliable and timely analysis of your samples from locations anywhere in Australia, including, but not limited to)
- Airborne fungi and bacterial culture
- Surface fungi and bacterial culture
- Bulk samples for fungi and bacterial culture (MATBF)
- MSqPCR (ERMI & HERTSMI-2)
- PCR detection
- Bacterial ID and Gram stain
- Testing for Sewage ingress using Coliforms and E.coli and Human Bacteroides
- Agar plate production
- NextGen sequencing
- Continuous bioaerosol sampling (CBS)
- Comprehensive microscopy (air and surface)
- Soot and char microscopy(air and surface)
- pH and salt testing
For samples collected outside Australia we request you contact http://www.envirobiomics.com
We stock a range of consumables including Zefon Air-O-Cells, Via-Cells, Bio-Tapes, plus sampling swabs and produce our own 4-Plate System sampling media - mould and bacteria agar plates for undertaking air & surface sampling.
MouldLab has a range of equipment for hire at competitive daily rates, including:
- QuickTake 30
- MAS100 Biological Air Sampler
- Continuous Bioaerosol Samplers (including count and ID)
As well as calibration services for Zefon equipment.