Eurofins offer comprehensive microscopy analysis as part of our services.
A comprehensive analysis includes, but is not limited to reporting on the levels of the following from both surface and air samples:
- Skin cells (animal and human)
- Fibres (synthetic and natural)
- Hyphae (active and dormant)
- Grains/granules (e.g. starches)
- Dirt and debris levels
- Gypsum dust and silica
- Insect parts including eggs and larvae
- Myxomycetes, smuts and rusts
- Chemical and oil droplets
- Timber fragments
- Soot and char content
To order comprehensive microscopy, simply clearly indicate so on the Chain of Custody sent in with samples, with analysis requested being BTCM.