CMI Prep Course
Council-certified Microbial Investigator course
Notify me when back in stock
The CMI Certification will demonstrate to your clients that you:
- Understand when, where and why mould mould and bacteria will grow
- Recognise the effects that mould and bacteria may have on health
- Assess indoor environments in a comprehensive manner, rather than just collect samples
- Comprehend how to diagnose microbial problems and write plans for them to be resolved
- Apply industry standards of care to your work
After finishing our prep. course, you’ll be prepared to take the ACAC certfication exam - offered at computerised testing centres—in Sydney & Melbourne
To find out more download our brochure
Dates of course: 22-23 October 201
Please note we do not accept direct deposit payment for our courses, please pay with a credit or debit card.
More than 21 days prior to course – a full refund of fees paid less an administration fee of $50.
21 days to 7 days prior to the course - 50% refund less an administration fee of $50.
Cancellation immediately prior to the event:
Less than 7 days notice - no refund but the registration package and proceedings will be sent.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel courses if insufficiently subscribed or for reasons beyond its control and in this case, liability is limited to the refunding of fees paid.
Please note: late registrations may attract a $100 administration fee.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MouldLab (NSJ EnviroSciences Pty. Ltd.) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.