CIE Prep Course March 2019
Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist
Notify me when back in stock
The CIE Certification will demonstrate to your clients that you:
- Excel in diagnosing, resolving and preventing common IAQ problems
- Understand how a buildings HVAC system can control (and cause) IAQ problems
- Incorporate the full spectrum of contaminants into your IAQ assessments which include mould, bacteria, VOC's, carbon monoxide, radon, triggers to asthma and allergies and more
- Apply current industry guidelines
- Comprhend the fundamentals of building science
- Use IAQ instruments and equipment to measure contaminants.
The certification is designed for environmental consultants, HVAC professionals, property inspectors, industrial hygienists, restoration contractors and others working in fields related to indoor air quality.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MouldLab (NSJ EnviroSciences Pty. Ltd.) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.