When you are looking for mold, are you missing something else in your debris? Find out with Air-O-Cell CSI.
Air-O-Cell® CSI Provides Universal Optical and SEM particle analysis
Debris can be so much more than just a number, it may reveal the source of contamination. There are many common non biological particles hiding in sample debris that can not be identified through optical examination.
The Air-O-Cell Collector for SEM Identification (CSI) lets you perform optical, scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and elemental x-ray analysis on the exact same air sample. With the Air-O-Cell CSI a sample can be examined and re-examined by optical and SEM in any order without significant particle loss or complex preparation.
Like never before, the unique Air-O-Cell CSI air sampling cassette brings the advantages and precision of SEM particle and elemental x-ray analysis to indoor air quality investigations. The Air-O-Cell® CSI lets you perform optical and scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and x-ray analysis on the exact same air sample and exact same particles.
The advantages of Air-O-Cell CSI:
- The sample can be examined and re-examined by both optical and electron microscopy in any order without significant particle loss or complex sample preparation.
- The high chemical stability, clarity, and ultra-smooth surface of the collection media enable a wide range of chemical, microbiological, and elemental analysis techniques.
- The unique low carbon x-ray background is specifically designed to enable the differentiation of common carbon containing indoor air quality particles (wood char, ash, rubber particles, fibers, etc.) in addition to inorganic contaminants.
- Excellent collection efficiency performance at both low and high temperatures.
- Optical properties of the adhesive is superior to other products on the market.
- Specialized adhesive will not cloud if subjected to water or very high levels of humidity.
Additional information available for download
PACK OF 2
|Unit Of Measure||Carton|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MouldLab (NSJ EnviroSciences Pty. Ltd.) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.