Links & Resources
It is recognised that mould is a widely discussed issue, particuarly on the Web but it is suggested that readers use caution when reading much of what is published about 'Toxic Mould'.
Some of our favourite sites include (click on the hyperlink to view these sites).
- Dr Jack Thrasher's excellent review of the 'soup' that can result from WDB
- International site about all aspects of fungi
- Dr David Ellis' authoritative Australian site with information about health and fungi
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- All you want to know about IAQ
- Indoor Air Quality in Large Buildings
- Indoor Air Quality in Offices
- Our national approach to Indoor Air Quality
- Our national limits for toxins in Indoor Air Quality