10m Nylon Respirable Dust Cyclone Uses Standard 37mm Ih Cassettes
Notify me when back in stock
Zefon’s 10mm Nylon Cyclone is designed to separate respirable dust particles from non-respirable particles and allow the respirable particles to be collected on a filter cassette.
- Model 10044015 is designed to fit all standard 37mm Industrial Hygiene (IH) Cassettes.
- Meets ACGIH/ISO/CEN respirable curve with a 4.0um cut point at 1.7LPM
- Specified in NIOSH method 0600 for Particulates Not Otherwise Regulated, Respirable
- Specified in NIOSH method 7500, 7501, 7601, 7602 for Silica dust
- Heavy Duty design withstands harsh environments
NOTE : There is a model # 456243 is designed to fit Zefon mining cassettes and is specified for use in coal mine dust sampling per 30 CFR, part 74 that is available, this the the model #10044015 that takes Standard 37 mm IH Cassetts.)
|Brand||Zefon Special Order|
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mouldlab (NSJ EnviroSciences Pty. Ltd.) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.