The bulk asbestos kit is comes in the following configuration:
WM10 - Starter Set with Case (100 Regular Length Cutter Sleeves in Vials, 2 Handles, 2 Plungers, 1 Carrying Case)
The safest, most efficient way to collect bulk asbestos samples.
- Eliminates cross-contamination
- Easy to operate
- Ends the need for protective equipment during sampling
- Encourages full-depth samples
- Complies with OSHA asbestos regulations
- Includes rugged carrying case with fold-down handle and postive grip latch, two handles, two plungers, and 100 cutter sleeves in clear slim vials with caps
- Dimensions: 13" L x 11" W x 14" H
- Materials: Plastic case, aluminum handles, aluminum cutter sleeves, clear plastic slim vials, and vinyl press fit caps
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Finish: Silver cutter sleeves, brushed aluminum handles and plungers, red vial caps, case color varies
- Miscellaneous: Optional items available: double-length cutters, power driver, coring arm, Wonder Fill repair insulation, and plunger adapter
Note: The pipe used is not asbestos. It was calcium silicate (an asbestos substitute) we use when training future asbestos abatement workers abatement techniques such as negative pressure glovebag removal. In a real situation there is the need for PPE if a razor knife is used to cut into asbestos-containing pipe insulation during the collection of bulk samples. The Wonder Makers Environmental Bulk Sampling System is a save, dust-free alternative to the use of a razor knife and plastic bag for the collection of bulk samples.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mouldlab (NSJ EnviroSciences Pty. Ltd.) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.